Thursday 29 September 2016

George the Teenager

Well, its been thirteen years in the making but the day arrived on the 8th August this year. (I'm a little bit late with this post!).  My first born's first born became a teenager!  Surely, it hasn't been thirteen years since the apple of  my eye entered the world!


But yep, it has.  Look at him.  He is a teenager.  Look at those beautiful big green eyes.


Look at that cheeky smile.


And look how handsome he is with that dimple in his chin.


Even so, he's still just a kid to me.  It doesn't matter that he's as tall, if not taller, than I am. He's getting taller by the day too. I don't reach down to give give him a hug any more.  His arms don't go round my middle any more.  They go over my shoulders now.  


 The first of my three little treasures and I love him to bits and always will.  Full stop.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Lovely pictures. I need a copy of some of those please. xx

Anita Johnson said...

Cute pictures....and he is just a kid! Makes me feel old. And blessed!