Wednesday 8 February 2012

That cold snap...

...I mentioned last week is still with us and by all accounts it's here to stay for a little while longer.

And that's ok with me.  Mind you I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn and de-ice the car before I get in it and go to work.  I might mind a bit if I had to do that!  Happily I don't have to do that and so was able to go out in the icy cold fresh air today on foot and just enjoy it. 

DSC_4385_edited-1b

Victoria, my elder daughter, came round this morning and we took the dogs for an energising walk round the neighbourhood.  Muffin badly needs a haircut but it's far too cold for that at the minute and for that he is truly thankful.  He hates going to the groomers.

Kathleen.

2 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

What a sweet little face. My little Bugsy wears a coat when we walk...he's almost hairless underneath! Looking forward to spring here...maybe 6 more weeks?

Debbie said...

He's adorable! I do believe that I would enjoy a built in heavy coat if I lived in snowy regions.