Thursday 17 November 2011

I've Been Digi-Scrapping Again.

I've managed to finish a few digital scrapbook pages recently.  I'm good at starting these things but not always as good at finishing them!

Trev&Chas-copyB

The page above features photos from last Saturday morning of my son in law and grandson.   I have been wanting to do a layout around this poem for this father and son duo for ages.  I made one a few years ago for my other son in law and I know that Trev liked that one.  I hope he likes this one too when he sees it.

CraggVale30b 

This layout features photos of my two little grandsons taken on a recent Sunday morning walk through Cragg Vale.

AutumnDevon2011-copyb

And lastly this layout will keep the memories alive from our autumn holiday in Devon.

And that's what I love about photographs and digital scrapbooking -  they both keep memories alive.   Without photographs like these, the everyday little things that aren't really important would be forgotten, or at best a hazy recollection.  But in years to come with photographs and digi-scrapped pages to look over, those everyday things (and out of the ordinary things) will be clear as a bell treasured memories.

Credits for the kits used in these pages can be found over on My Digi-scrapping World blog.

Kathleen.

 

3 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

These are AMAZING. The dimension is outstanding. I'm so curious...do you print them out and put them in albums or frames? I've been talking with my daughter in law about our grandson due this December...I think she would love scrapbooking this way, but I'm not sure about the cost of printing...do you have a printer?

elizabeth said...

Your header picture is fabulous...and digiscrapping, even the word gives me a brain cramp. People who get how to do things like this amaze me! Thanks for your kind comment at my place. God bless you!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm great at starting most things and never finishing. Your digiscrap pages are wonderful. Hope your weekend is great. Tammy