Monday 9 May 2011

Birthdays

A couple of birthdays I want to highlight before it's too late.

Nic4thparty-copyb

It was my grandson, Nicholas's, 4th birthday on 17th April.  That's him in the centre of the top picture.  The party was held in a local indoor play area and I snapped this picture when Nicholas and his friends were madly chasing bubbles.  Details for this scrapbook page can be found over on my other blog.

Then it was my younger daughter, Caroline's, birthday last Wednesday.

DSC_0383_edited-1b

I made a little afternoon tea party for her for when she came home from work.  Charlie covered his ears when we started to sing Happy Birthday.  Think he was trying to tell us something?

DSC_0386_edited-1b

The birthday girl blowing out the candles, with a little help, of course.

Time is flying by, I can't believe we're already into May!  I have to say I'm looking forward to June though.  That's when my sister and her husband will be home from America for a visit and we'll be taking them down to Devon for a week's holiday.  After that I'll be very happy for Time to slow down a bit, thank you.

TTFN,

Kathleen.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love that scrapbook page. You did such a great job. I am just not good at things like that. Sigh.

And your birthday girl is a beautiful young woman. (Not as young as she USED to be, but neither are we)

Karen said...

Happy birthday to your grandson and your daughter!!

Anita Johnson said...

What a beautiful page...I just started playing a bit with digital scrapbooking...so much to learn and so addictive!