Friday 25 March 2011

Spring has Sprung.

Wednesday like most every day this week was a beautiful spring day. 

A-Little-Walk-copyb

Caroline and Charlie came round and Nicholas was already here.  I was looking after Nicky-noo while his mummy went to see George perform in the school choir in a schools competition at the Town Hall.

So, it being a beautiful day we set off for a little walk around the neighbourhood.  The boys played for ages throwing twigs and stones in the little stream that flows alongside the footpath just a cock stride from our front door.  In the bottom right hand picture Nicholas is looking through his "binoculars" for fish in the stream.

This was such a simple thing to do, a little walk in the sunshine, with my daughter and grandsons but it was such a pleasure.  I intended to link up with Dayle for her Simple Pleasures Day but I got sidetracked and missed the deadline this week.

Yeah, spring has definitely sprung in this neck of the woods.

TTFN,

Kathleen.

Template and background paper from www.thecoffeeshopblog.com

4 comments:

jennyfreckles said...

Sounds a perfect day for an outing - those simple pleasures are the best!

Betsy Brock said...

What a beautiful collage! I love each photo! It's not quite warm enough here for a hike like that but it won't be long!

Anita Johnson said...

Looks so refreshing, I wish I could join you!

Anonymous said...

Definitely one of my fvorite siple pleasures...walks with my grandkids! Thanks for the photoblog tip.