Thursday 30 September 2010

This week I finally…

…got round to putting my digital scrapbooking layouts in an album.

DSC_6376

I don’t know why but there are some things that just take me ages to do and this little job has been one of those things.  You could call me a master procrastinator.

DSC_6384

Actually a lot of my layouts were already placed in the album, I just needed to stick them in place.

DSC_6391

I thought I needed those sticky photo corners you buy but every time I went shopping I would forget to buy them or think they were too dear and that I would get them cheaper somewhere else.  (I do that a lot!)  Then I realised I could use two sided tape of which I had some all along.  Anyway, so now here I am all up to date and that is my very satisfying simple pleasure with which I am linking to Dayle at A Collection of This and That where others are sharing their Simple Pleasures  too.

7 comments:

Victoria said...

It's called pettifogging mother! xxx

Victoria said...

Along with lots of nose blowing and looking out of windows. xxx

Jane said...

Oh, I love this! What a great job you have done. I have numerous photos, all of which need to be organized like you have done with yours!

Jane

Debbie said...

Ahh.... yes. There is nothing any more satisfactory than a completed task. Being UP TO DATE with something is definitely a simple pleasure.

One that I need to find right now with a project or two...

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

It is a wonderful feeling, getting caught up on scrapbooking. Big sigh ... until you realize the holidays are just around the corner. :)

Ms.Daisy said...

Kathleen,
Your scrapbook looks wonderful and I am so glad you've gotten it completed! It truly is a Simple Pleasure when a task is finally done!


~Jean

Anonymous said...

moqfjfpdl コーチ アウトレット コーチ財布,コーチ アウトレット,コーチバッグ,コーチ,COACH bagopwodv http://www.coachgugou.com/
jimcjxpwc